- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh cherry juice
- 3 fresh cherries, pitted
- 6 fresh mint leaves + more for garnish
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 oz whiskey (rye is preferred, but you can also use bourbon)
- In a shaker, add simple syrup, fresh cherry juice, cherries, mint leaves, and lemon wedge. Muddle until lemon wedge is broken down.
- Add whiskey and fill shaker with ice. Stir to combine.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Strain cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with additional cherries and mint sprigs, as desired.
A closer look at AHR’s yarn bases.